High performance self-regulating cables FSS are designed primarily for process temperature maintenance and protection against freezing in areas where there is high temperature maintenance or high temperature exposure.
FSS The cables resist the steam flushing temperatures.
Power output of the cable FSS responds to ambient temperature by lowering the heat output at temperature rise and therefore can be crossed and the cable is not damaged.
FSS cables are approved for use in normal environments, zones 1, 2 and zones 21, 22.
Terminal boxes for connection of heating cables - are used for powering, connecting and branching of heating cables.
Self-regulating heating cables FSS require the use of a termination set UTK1344/200+.
Power output curves:
Output power for jacketed cable attached to the insulated metal pipeline at the voltage values listed below:
|Type of cable
Nominal voltage 230 V AC
|Power output at 10 °C (W/m)|
* CF ... Fluoropolymer jacket providing additional protection in places where the cable is exposed to the influence of organic chemicals or corrosive atmospheres..
|Certification: SIRA 04ATEX3012||II 2G Ex e IIC T3 Gb|
|II 2D Ex tb IIIC T200°C Db IP67|
|For information on further certification contact Generi, s.r.o.|
1. Cables can also be used for other voltages, for information contact Generi staff.
2. Temperature classes are according to internationally recognized standards of authorized institutions.
3. Heating cables are approved for temperature classes using a stabilized design. This allows the use of cables in potentially explosive atmospheres without limiting thermostats. For design
of heating circuits, please contact Generi, s.r.o.
4. For additional accessories for complete installation of the heating cable and for compliance with the approval requirements, refer to the heating cable installation guide.
Size and type of the circuit breaker:
The maximum circuit lengths for the different current values of the circuit breaker are listed below. The size of the circuit breaker and the type of short-circuit protection used must be designed according to national standards. Please contact Generi, s.r.o. for design information and other supply voltages.
Short-circuit protection must be provided for each supply branch of the heating system separately.
|Supply voltage 230 V AC||Max. cable length vs. size of the circuit breaker (type C circuit breaker) (m)|
|Type of cabel||Start-up temperature (°C)|