MTFJ heating cable with constant power output is intended for frost protection or for process temperature maintenance in metallic or non-metallic pipes, containers and other equipment.
It is a heating cable with maximum temperature resistance of up to 200 ° C. This heating cable can be adapted at the installation site to match the exact pipe lengths without complicated design requirements.
MTFJ cables are approved for use in normal environments, zones 1, 2 and zones 21, 22.
Terminal boxes for connection of heating cables - are used for powering, connecting and branching of heating cables.
MTFJ heating cables with constant power output require the use of a termination set UTK144.
Power output curves:
Output power for jacketed cable attached to the insulated metal pipeline at the voltage values listed below:
|Type of cable
Nominal voltage 230 V AC
|Power output (W/m)|
* CF ... Fluoropolymer jacket providing additional protection in places where the cable is exposed to the influence of organic chemicals or corrosive atmospheres..
|Certification: SIRA 02ATEX3077||II 2G Ex e IIC T4 Gb|
|II 2D Ex tb IIIC T200 °C Db|
|For information on further certification contact Generi, s.r.o.|
1. Cables can also be used for other voltages, for information contact Generi staff.
2. Temperature classes are according to internationally recognized standards of authorized institutions.
3. Heating cables are approved for temperature classes using a stabilized design. This allows the use of cables in potentially explosive atmospheres without limiting thermostats. For design
of heating circuits, please contact Generi, s.r.o.
4. For additional accessories for complete installation of the heating cable and for compliance with the approval requirements, refer to the heating cable installation guide.