Explosion-proof terminal boxes X.X1 TK are used for powering, connecting and branching of heating cables. They are manufactured in several standard variants listed below.
If none of our standard variants suit you, it is possible to produce a customized box.
- Box dimensions: 122 x 120 x 90 mm (w x h x d)
- GRP box, black colour (RAL 9011)
- Cable gland 1x M25 (for cable diameter from 7 to 17 mm, power supply)
- Plug 3x M20 (for series resistance heating cable cold lead connection )
- 5 pc terminals 2x4mm2 (L1, L2, L3, N, N)
- 1 PE bar
- Explosion protection Ex eb II T6 Gb / Ex t IIIC T85°C Db
- Zone 1, 2 and 21, 22
- Ingress protection IP 66
- Ambient temperature - 40 °C up to + 40 °C (upon request - 60 °C up to + 90 °C)
- Material Glass reinforced polyester, black color ( RAL 9011 )